PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet-6
Thread: EasyJet-6
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2024, 19:30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's very hard to say because being a cut above the rest involves things going wrong less than the others (which is hard to judge) and things going wrong being dealt with better than the others (which is hard to know unless you fly a wide choice of airlines so much that you regularly find things going wrong.

While I say this failing my own test of being a valid person to comment, I suspect they might be. I fly with them once a month and the only time anything has gone wrong (5 hour delay as Glasgow techs didn't have a component and they therefore needed to call a standby crew and bring an aircraft from Gatwick) the meal voucher arrived pretty instantly and the EU money within about 5 days and without any quibbling. On that basis they would at least count as better than Wizz, but I'm not sure if that counts for anything! The only time I've had to contact them (apply easyJet+ number to existing booking) the webchat was fairly instant and competent, but again I'm not sure how much that counts for!

On the other hand I've never had anything go wrong with Ryanair or Air Baltic in the first place, but then I only fly with them twice a year.