PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 400 hour pilot needed Chad
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2024, 17:39
madhukarfci

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to here
I am excited to express my interest in the Conservation at Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) in Chad. With a strong background in aviation and a deep passion for wildlife conservation, I am eager to contribute to WCS's mission of preserving wildlife and wilderness.

Having a current US FAA commercial pilot license with instrument rating and a second-class medical certificate, along with 400 hours of PIC flying experience, I am well-equipped to handle the responsibilities of this role. My experience in Africa, particularly in francophone regions, further enhances my suitability for this position.

I have a solid understanding of FAA regulations and experience in high-performance piston engine flying, including the C206 model. Additionally, my experience with wildlife surveys and anti-poaching surveillance in remote areas makes me a valuable asset to WCS's conservation efforts.

I am fluent in both English and French, which is crucial for effective communication within cross-cultural teams. My willingness to be based in challenging and remote locations demonstrates my commitment to making a meaningful impact in wildlife conservation.

I am eager to bring my skills and dedication to WCS and contribute to the important work of preserving nature and benefiting local communities. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how I can contribute to WCS's conservation initiatives.

For other Pilot jobs visit : fci.aero