PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BY198A / BY198B
Thread: BY198A / BY198B
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2024, 12:28
Daryn

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by lederhosen
The ICAO code for Palma is LEPA maybe that is where the confusion crept in?
That's a sensible suggestion.

To be honest, when I was younger I just cared about logging my flights so I made up a lot of the dates. For example I know I've been to LPA twice so then I would log it twice without really caring about the dates, flight numbers etc...

Now that I'm older and far more boring I seem to actually care about getting as much accurate information as possible, So there has been a lot of untangling to do! Using passport stamps and finding old boarding cards has made it quite a "fun" task for me and now I seem to really care about having an accurate flight log.

The above information is from a flight ticket and not a boarding card so there are no airports listed on it (on the back are the luggage stickers with CWL) so I'm in an unusual position of having flight times, flight numbers and dates but with no arrival destination lol. So it would be fun to see if I can find the plane. I've used ACARS reports LHR-LGW.co.uk and so it's getting better. Perhaps it'll never be fully correct, but with kind help, who knows!