PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Aus/NZ Positions
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2024, 10:35
cLeArIcE

Received 180 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by a_pilot
Haha. No its not. So amusing reading you having a rant at me when I'm not management at all.

Ummmm....Yes. It's not my business. I'm not management and I dont care what you do. But just remember, it was this attitude that contributed to a certain base closing. Continue with this attitude and state it publicly (for management to read), then don't be surprised if the next EBA has appropriate amendments which might discourage such behaviour. (Which I understand is their intention)

You might want to have a read of the social media policy. Yes sure talk what you want but sharing something in public on social media is very different. You might want to check again. Not my business. I don't care. I'm not management. Write whatever you want.
I'm glad your amused. By assuming you were management I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you were management, I could atleast respect why you are going on with the dribble that you are.
You are of course entitled to your opinion but I'm glad to see (for all our sakes) that it not widely shared.
​​​​​​