PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Aus/NZ Positions
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2024, 07:18
cLeArIcE

Received 190 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by a_pilot

It is well known unofficially (always will be) around the whole network that the base was closed due to certain pilots behaving a certain way, is what I was trying to say.

It is well known back then that even management said "we will not/cannot reward fraud".

I trust you can read English and have basic comprehension skills
or do I need to explain
the company temporarily closed a pilot base and may or may not have blamed the pilot cohort for "rorting" the system, (the system that the company set up) even though it may have been a commerical decision but was conveniently blamed on the pilots. Can't waste a good opportunity right??
It's funny they have no problem when their system is screwing us over.
And how is it fraud? They are MY ******* sick days! I use them because I am tired or they didn't give me any of the days Off I asked for. I am tired because of their ****ty rosters.
Jetstar will always do Jetstar things. Nothing in the EBA says they have to respect me or be a good employer. I acknowledge that. But equally nothing says I have to be a good employee. So yes... If they see me as a number and screw me in everyway they can, I'm going to do the same back. Clearly something has flicked a switch in the pilot group because almost everybody does the same. My thinking is not a minority it's the majority. People are no longer scared of their bull**** and I think that worries them.
But.... it doesn't have to be this way.

​​​​​
​​​​​
The following users liked this post: