PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TUI MPL Cadet Programme Jan 2024
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2024, 15:20
SpecOps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by J737
Hi everyone, congrats to everyone who has received an invite.

I received my invitation email yesterday, I noted it mentioned to bring Valid UK National Insurance Number (original and photocopy).

How to you provide this ? I don’t have a national insurance card but I do have proof of national insurance number on my pay slips and P60. Do you think this would suffice?

Thanks !
Personally I think that would be fine and I’d be surprised if you were the only person in the same boat but it’s worth shooting them an email just to check/give you peace of mind.

Originally Posted by Fraseradams1
Just wondering if any more of you guys got put on the waiting list? Seems only a 2 so far?
If you look back at last year’s thread, a lot of people were put on a waitlist, by my count 5. 2 of them were offered a place (one seemingly later on the same day they were put on the waitlist - 24th March 2023 and one seemingly on or just before 5th May), unfortunately 3 of them didn’t post again (in that thread or anywhere else on here) to confirm wether they got to the assessment centre, however one of those people (Alanga1991) posted in this thread so you might want to ask him if he got the to assessment centre last year.

The wording of the email for the waitlisters last year explicitly suggested it was possible they wouldn’t get a chance and would have to reapply next year whereas yours doesn’t and presumably the main reason to change that wording is because they do think it’s at least likely they’ll be able to eventually offer you a slot.