PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Odds n Sods
Thread: Odds n Sods
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2024, 07:37
Mr Mac

Received 169 Likes on 104 Posts
I came up from Kenya to LHR and when changing planes for the shuttle and going through X Ray machine a group of school kids from a private school who had been doing some charity work in Kenya were in front of me . One of the group were pulled as they had knife with 6in blade in their carry on by accident. This was around 2012 and they would have been X Rayed 3 times in Nairobi !

I am currently in Lagos having flown down to Luanda with EK then up to Kinshasa after a few days, a day in Kinshasa, back to Luanda and then up to Lagos, all with Angolan carrier on Props and 737 and I have to say the Angolan carrier and Luanda were fine .

I have not been there before or used the carrier but ok. Kinshasa needs nothing more to be said and Lagos is Lagos. I haven’t been to either place in a number of years and nothing seems to change especially in Kinshasa apart from the skyline ! .

I fly to Morocco tomorrow at 05.00 with Moroccan Airways on another 737 which is another new carrier for me. Can’t say I am looking forward to Lagos airport at that time of night though 🙄🙄

Cheers
Mr Mac

Last edited by Mr Mac; 25th Mar 2024 at 10:33.