PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TUI MPL Cadet Programme Jan 2024
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2024, 06:54
Keels28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mogwilko
i was also thinking about this, 500 seems really good but do you think the assessors will take so many through after having to deal with all of the applications so far that they would want to see 500 more interviews 😂
100 per day for assessment and interviews seems a lot. I did a cabin crew assessment day for TUI a few years back and there was maybe 40-50 for the assessment day with only 7-10 being offered 2-1 interviews.

50 interviews between 1300-1700 would require a huge number of people. Bear in mind every interview would be blocked at 40-60 minutes with breaks.

A friend of mine is currently on the programme and said last year they had around 7000 applicants with only 132 being offered an assessment day with just 48 being offered a SIM assessment for 30 positions.

From what other people have been saying about the volume of applicants this year being nearly double, maybe they will offer more assessments, but if they are only offering 30 opportunities again, they can be really picky with who they choose.

Fingers crossed for positive news.