PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Hold Pool
Thread: Jet2 Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2024, 12:54
LeftHighandDry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zeteo
Hello All,

Has anyone received a start date recently for NTR FO position. I completed my assessment in January and received a call confirming that I met the benchmark and would be contacted in due course, after which I was placed in the holding pool. However, I recently received a generic email requesting my base preference and notice period. Additionally, upon checking the portal, I noticed that my application, which had progressed to the interview stage, is now listed as "under review," indicating a regression in the process.

I'm curious about the typical wait time before receiving a start date. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Yeah I’m exactly the same, hold pool since the end of January and just the generic emails. Seems most people recently have been waiting 1-3 months but I’m assuming any start dates now will be tail end of summer (especially for those of us with 3 month notice periods!). Seems myself and some people I know with Man/Bhx as their first base choices have been waiting a bit longer.