View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2024, 00:45
papalovesjumbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Money

For those asking about money,

FO= 0,022€/KM (GCD) , 12€ Landing , Basic 21k/Year
SFO= 0,0429€/KM, 21,47€/Landing Basic, 26k/Year
CPT= 0,0769€/km, 37,2€/Landing Basic, 45k/Year and +4k/year to your basic for every 1000h Pic flown in company.
If bonded you should do -5000€ from yearly basic for 3 years for TR.

- At 1500h factorised you are an SFO. at 3000h if ready, you have a shot for upgrade.
At my base yearly kms, basic salary and sectors calculated and devided by 12, gives around 5k net for SFO and 9k net for CPT. This may vary significantly with the country and local taxes etc. The calculation above is for around 850h/year.
- Roster= If expat, on bases with +3 or 5 planes (dont remember exactly), you have 14/7, 5/4, Flexible. but 5/4 first day off can be rest day so dont count on it too much if you want to go home to the west. Best is reverse roster if you live in a place with at least 4 flights to your base you can reverse with somebody which is ''Heaven'' acording to some colleuges.
- Again, This suits me good as I live at my base but if you have kids and wife from a small town in France, best to go for Volotea or something while waiting for AF. If you are from a major city with wizz flights, you will be fine.
From my experience people are nice and viberent. And overall ambience is nice. The only thing I would like in the futur is the HP bidding rules to improve. The rest is same low cost standarts.

Enjoy your flights,
Cheers,