PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTE Jerez Feedback?
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2024, 20:35
Szymans

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UdayK
Hi All,
I am looking to start my training on an Integrated ATPL course this year and have been doing my research into flight schools and have come across FTE Jerez as very highly regarding but expensive. I am fortunate to have the cost covered by my parents pushing me to do the Integrated ATPL over a modular route and they tend to get their way. They have had the money set aside for a while as it has always been my dream and we are in a fortunate position where it won't be a large financial burden on the family so I was just looking to see if there are any competitors who are rated as highly as FTE Jerez even if they are slightly more expensive. I have come across Skyborne and am looking to avoid CAE Oxford and L3 but am open to any highly-rated schools in Europe that offer a Integrated ATPL that are as well regarded as FTE Jerez. I have been looking through the forum post but I'm not sure if have missed them or if FTE is just number 1. The only caveat would be accommodation would have to be provided or purchasable. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Hi, It's a pitty nobody answered you. Now I am looking for some opinions on FTEJerez, would you be able to give some? Hope you are doing well. Cheers