PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RIA Saudi Airlines?
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2024, 13:08
Airmann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Truetoga
They have already offered 14-14 to line trainers. But as you say I cannot see this being offered to all flight deck, the last thing they need when starting would be having crew not getting to their duties on time or not showing up, its not exactly easy to get to Riyadh especially when they don’t even have a route network
Its not easy to get to riyadh? Have you ever flown in there? Almost every major carrier in Asia/Europe/Africa has a flight in there, many have multiple. The fact that the ME3 alone have multiple flights a day into there means there isn't a spot on earth that isn't a one stop flight away from riyadh, except maybe Latin America barring Sao Paulo and Rio. At peak times the airport gets quite busy. There are over 25 flights a day to dxb alone.

As for the package that people are offered I feel they will use the same tactic as my cell phone provider who messages me with these amazing offers only to withhold the small print which is that the prices are only for 6 months after which the plan returns to the normal price (usually double).