PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific leaders taken us to the bottom in a vertical dive!
Old 11th Mar 2024, 10:22
Hardrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Babyjet_dododo
So speaking honestly is racist? Is highlighting an issue that is commonly widespread all throughout HK, racist?

I’ve experienced this in the last 15 years in Hong Kong that it’s become normal to me, but absolutely frustrating to anyone that is new to the country. And this extends from public servants to Medical professionals and everything in between. Why do people who can, leave Hong Kong for major medical treatment? So don’t call me racist when I’ve been through it.

This goes back to the root cause - poor local schooling - copy machine teaching method.
The western education teaches you to think, to acquire critical thinking skills, so you can be independent as you grow, unfortunately, that is not the case with local schools.
That's why you have people who make ridiculous policies, who have no flexibility, no adaptability, at the top, CL's administration, JL's administration etc...

Fyi, I am a local, born and bred here, so I completely understand your frustration.