Old 28th Jan 2004, 18:31
Saitek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ham Phisted............ read it and?

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give it a rest and listen to what Rob Lloyd has to say here:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting opinion by Mr Lloyd maybe all true?

I have no affilliation with Oxford other than having done training there, I am not defending them nor would I ever spout any of the sh** that they portray as fact, many of the points made against large FTO's and their marketing I totally concur with.

But next time someone writes that I, specifically, am making claims that "are simply untrue", having spoken to someone in FlyBe................. I'll offer no reply

If someone offers reasons why smaller FTO's are better because of their higher success rates and uses that to state that " I have no justification for my statements"............... Even if I believe it's not a fair argument without looking at all the factors............. I'll just say nothing

would that make you happier

Send clowns:

A good and balanced response thank-you, I was not making shoot from the hip comments based on third party speculation, maybe Oxfords training is worse, it is certainly more expensive, you would know more than I in your position, everyone knows that the costs paid are higher than the actuals. Like I said before I cannot compare you probably can make more of an informed opinion. I am not fighting Oxfords battles for them nor do I want to be perceived as doing so, I have many grievances against what they said and what they did, my points were on outside perception. I'll say no more on this thread

Last edited by Saitek; 28th Jan 2004 at 18:50.