PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Network EBA
Thread: Network EBA
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2024, 07:46
dr dre

Received 395 Likes on 214 Posts
Originally Posted by SandyPalms
they are all different sized aircraft dre, not essentially the same size. I know nothing about the legislation etc…… but I don’t follow your logic
It’s a different platform. You can’t be an A320 pilot and go and fly a 737 the next day without significant retraining - ie not the same job.

Thats how I’d read it - I’m not certain because this legislation is very new, untested in court and is subject to interpretation in a series of test cases, of which the NAA case may be one of the first. Not even IR lawyers and businesses are sure of this legislation and how it will apply in these situations so I hardly think a bunch of pilots will know.

Originally Posted by Beer Baron
Despite Deputy President Beaumont’s previous employment, it seems she may well be very open to Network pilot’s arguments in a determination. She found against her previous employer and made these statements:
So far Deputy Beaumont is only assigned to hear the intractable bargaining claim, I’m not sure if she’d be taking a determination in the case if it goes that far.