PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Network EBA
Thread: Network EBA
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2024, 05:56
framer

Received 495 Likes on 133 Posts
From the article DashTrash posted;
A Fair Work Commission spokesperson did not confirm whether any of their representatives were Chairman's Lounge members, stating: "Any such memberships are a matter between the airline and the member personally."

The Australian Public Service Commission requires agency heads to publicly disclose any gifts or benefits valued at more than $100 received by organisation staff in the performance of their duties. The Fair Work Commission's register does not list any gifts or benefits since 2019.

"Fair Work Commission Members are independent statutory appointments and not APS employees. Accordingly, the Australian Public Services Commissioner's directions on the disclosure of gifts and benefits only applies to commission staff, not Members," the Commission spokesperson said.
None of that lets me know if Abbey has been a member of the Chairman’s Lounge. Just that it hasn’t been declared. A couple of years ago virtually nobody was declaring it. I still think someone needs to ask if she has ever been a member. It’s all too opaque for me.