PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2024, 13:57
TheGreenAviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi EMS,

The minimum hour requirement you are referring to (I have also found it on ppjn), is that strictly in a biz jet of a type in the fleet of Netjets? Or are airline hours also counted in this? Would it be an advantage to have logged the hours on bizjet instead of lets say a 737 or 320?

In a few other threads I saw people mentioning some biz companies with as you stated, considerably lower T&C, but the opportunity to make a lot of flying hours in biz jets (e.g. Vistajet). Since from what I understand of those threads, you would fly 600-800BH/year there, you could work there for a year or two and then move on to a company that requires more experience to start in like NJ or FJ? I have no clue how and if that would affect habituation characteristics, what are your thoughts on that?
From what I have found out about airlines so far, it doesn’t seem like T&C (and more specifically pay) is much better starting out there, so unless you stumble upon a good starting airline, it seems like you would be stuck with low pay until you reach ATPL either way…

Interesting, taxation seems to work very differently than normal if you are employed in a different country. Can you recommend some countries that would be interesting to look up regarding their tax agreements with Portugal?

Oh wow indeed, the US secondments seem super interesting to do indeed.

Thank you for your insights so far!

Since I have reached my required posts to unlock PM, anyone, feel free to sent me one if you have questions (about/for me), or answer any my questions!
Please let me know if the questions go outside the guidelines in this thread.

Peace,
TGA