PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 4th Mar 2024, 21:37
Carlos0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Airfrance777
Hello everyone. It’s been a pleasure to read you all every time I’ve had a doubt. I applied some weeks ago to a cadet position. Finished online pre-assessment on Sunday, and got this answer today:

We regret to inform you that your online pre-assessment was unsuccessful.
Due to the large number of applicants, the airline is unable to provide you with individual feedback.
It is not possible for us to reply to enquiries requesting additional information.
In one month's time (1) from the date you receive this email, you would be welcome to contact us by replying to this email if you would like another opportunity for an online pre-assessment (subject to the requirements of the business at the prevailing time and subject to the airline's approval at the time).

Is/was anyone in the same situation?. At least they give me the chance to reapply. I don’t know what could be the problem (test, video interview…). Am I supossed to wait one month, reapply and get another invitation, just like that?. It would be awesome hear from somebody who has gone through the same situation. Thank you all. Regards.
I had the same answer but instead of one month was two. Its been almost two months since I replied to their email saying that I wanted to try again and nothing so far.