PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bartolini Air Flight School
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2024, 15:33
Richard_

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i dont have an issue with bartolini, i was just advising other schools in Poland where the training can be done in less time than bartolini and price wise aswell, could you state which school has an appalling reputation? I have had several friends whom attended the schools i stated and the positive feedback which i got was Adriana Aviation in which two close friends whom all finished training in less than 7 weeks ( summer intake 2022 ) whereas the two other friends at Bartolini were having issues being scheduled and plane availability etc and they finished their training in 4 months compared to the 12 weeks they were promised by the admin team and the last friend finished training at smart aviation in 11 weeks again he had to push for bookings and be proactive as well as factoring days of planes being in maintenance or bad weather, again each school has its issues and i agree to go visit each school and speak to former and current students by social network or ask the school.. at the end of the day the licence does not state which school a student studied, I do agree prior 2019 Bartolini was a very respected and a good training provider but it seems recently they have more students than instructor/booking availability etc..