PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2024, 11:29
TheGreenAviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Redsnail,

Thanks for the thorough reply.
  1. I am sad to hear that it is hard to start out in the business aviation. Since I do not have hours in either category (biz or airline), the wasted time concept in one industry or another applies to a lesser degree to my situation. Indeed, so far, your comment regarding boeing and airbus seems true as well. Based on some comments earlier in this thread, I feel like the lifestyle of biz aviation (that you and a few others that seem to work there) fits me (even) better! Are you aware of any companies or employers where you can realistically start straight away after flight school? (If it is helpful, I have dutch citizenship and am willing to move anywhere globally)
  2. I looked up the taxation terms for living in portugal, since country of residence is fairly adaptable, I understand why some people choose to live outside of portugal and take the 25% flat fee.
  3. I am unfamiliar with the terms APU and US secondments, could you elaborate on those? Are there any specific type (ratings) that you recommend for a fresh graduate? If so, why those?
Please let me know if the bombarding of questions get annoying, or if you would prefer me to ask them in PM (I think it is available for me now)

TGA