PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dual Citizenship & Best Flight School
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2024, 08:27
man_flex_68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dual Citizenship & Best Flight School

Hello everyone,Here is a short story of mine. I hold dual citizenship and am endeavoring to enroll in one of the cadet programs such as airBaltic, WizzAir, or Generation easyJet. Unfortunately, my application was rejected during the screening phase even before the assessment. CAE informed me that they could not proceed with my application due to the possibility that the US might not provide the student visa, while others did not offer any reason or feedback upon inquiry. I do meet all eligibility criteria, and I possess an unrestricted right to work and live in the EU because of my Dutch citizenship. Thus, my question is, has anyone encountered a similar problem? If so, how did you manage to find a suitable flight school?

Another question pertains to flight schools in general. As I am currently applying, I am seeking out those with reputable status and a commitment to quality education. I have applied to OSM, FTA, and AFTA. Are there any other commendable flight schools or academies worth considering?

Thank you very much for the advise!