PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Paying of a sick note
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2004, 07:20
Jerricho
Ohcirrej

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FD tell you what, I'll explain it in simple sentences so you understand.

QUOTE:
"House calls are not done for sore throats either. They are for the bed bound and terminally ill. So I suspect that the reason you did not get a house call had more to do with the medical condition than the fact that you were not registered."

So, the fact NHS Direct DID send out TWO ambulance vehicles is totally lost on you. They obviously thought somthing was requiring their attention. We will send ambos, but you aint gonna get a house call..............you do the math!!

And, If you'll calm down a bit, the next bit makes total sense.

No sick note required for self certification for 7 days. Responses here give indication of charging for sick note for less than 7 days.............old mate turns up and says "I want a sick note". Doctor says "It's less than seven days, don't waste my time!" OR "Sure, here's a sick note and it will cost you £10". Once again, you do the math. And I realise there are ways of being see to as a temp patient............NHS Direct were having none of it. Calls recorded for staff training...........pull that tapes on that one sunshine.

I think it's pretty obvious. Or are you just trying to be obtuse?