PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2024, 09:24
flipthebird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hardrod
No offense but if you did read the whole damn thing you would have found the article yourself. Problem with newbies these days is, they don't read, they just don't want to do the hard work, similar to the hook up culture.

No money. Low budget. No qualified applicants. ****ty pay. If they don't lower the standard, how could they meet their time-to-fill target (KPIs)? 40 cadets from the Mainland? You can forget about that.

Running an In House ICAO test costs money. Easiest solution is to outsource it. You pay the vendor, IAE for instance. They run the test for you. And the company can just sit here and collect the report. Save time. Save money.

Try getting a job in a Chinese based company, then you will understand how CX operates these days.

Isn't Air China considering to buy more stakes from CX?!

Ah I see. Yes. I applied a week ago, then received an aptitude test after few days, so fast. I did not even take the cover letter section seriously, just wrote some stuff and "blow water" that's it. Think they just "Open this eye, close the other eye" Going to mess with them a bit. I mean if I made it to the end and they offered me the job, I just say, oh, I'm not interested anymore, bye bye. Afterall I have nothing to lose. loll