PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Teesside-2
Thread: Teesside-2
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2024, 14:21
Harold77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bill Darlington
Just think about it, it's not the few extra £ on a flight it the whole holiday has gone up 10% and on a holiday for a family with 2 children,that could mean an extra £400 and if you put that on a credit card, which I'm sure a lot of people do, nowadays because of the cost of living, ........that comes with a 25% interest, ... so now your 2024 holiday really has gone up significantly, I just wonder if it will have some effect...oh I nearly forgot I'm sure holiday insurance will also have risen ,
You said Ryanair prices rising by 10% for which I commented on. Now you are changing your tune to include whole holiday deal. Since when was Ryanair responsible for holidays, they only do flights and nothing anything else.

So my comments were about you inferring that Ryanair's 10% fare increase would have ramifications. It didn't refer to anything else other than the fare increase.

So please don't take my comments by adding anything other to than what I was replying about.

If you want to have included other stuff then you should have made that clear originally. Then my reply to your original comment would have reflected to what you said.