PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 1st Mar 2024, 06:20
glenb

Received 83 Likes on 38 Posts
and to the Centre Alliance

The Office of Rebekha Sharkie MP,

I appreciate that this correspondence is landing far from home, nevertheless my allegations are significant.

My name is Glen Buckley, a lifelong resident of the Electorate of Chisholm.

I have made an allegation of misfeasance in public office against Mr Jonathan Aleck, the CASA Executive ,Manager of Legal, international and Regulatory Affairs.

I am also making allegations that the CASA CEO Ms. Pip Spence and the CASA Industry Complaints Commissioner have been complicit in provision of information that was intended to mislead an Ombudsman investigation.

I have approached my Local MP Dr Carinan Garland on this matter, however Minister King has sent a directive to the Office of Dr Carina Garland advising that my local MP is unable to assist me. I have concerns as to why a Minister would direct an MP not to assist a Constituent, nevertheless that action has been taken. As my MP will not meet with me, or assist me, the purpose of this correspondence is to ensure that there is at least an awareness within Parliament that these allegations have been made, and I have sent correspondence to the Attorney General on this matter.

If my allegations were found to be made in a vindictive or vexatious manner, I would expect to be held fully liable both Criminally and in Civil Action.

I am not calling on any involvement from your office, other than to be aware that I have raised these allegations, and brought them to the attention of my Local MP, Dr Carina Garland. Her office was directed by Minister King, not to assist me in this matter. I believe that there is an attempt to suppress my matter, potentially because of the seniority of the Personnel involved, and the nature of the Government Agency, being CASA.

I have attached some relevant correspondence that I hope you, or someone in your Office may have time to review.

Thankyou for your consideration,

Respectfully

Glen Buckley
The following users liked this post: