PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Teesside-2
Thread: Teesside-2
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2024, 16:55
Harold77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are totally unbelievable Grumpy1.

You do realise that there has been at least two updates to the Business Plan since the Full Business Case was put to the cabinet for purchase and that plan had three scenarios. When he mentions that they are ahead of the business plan it is referring to the most recent updated plan.

Comparison with some random date before the investment you say.

All I have done is say that when we have last seen such numbers.

Of the three ICF scenarios of the purchase Business Case we are seem to be currently following is Scenario 2 which had expectation of 372,000 passengers by 31st March 2027.

We have completely surpassed Scenario 1 expectations.

So given Covid and the fallout that has occurred following within the aviation industry with the engine and manufacturing issues.
I am happy with progress so far, as I can read things in context it shows a picture on how things are progressing.

As far as the Business Plan it had revenue expectation based on Scenario 3 of £17m by 31st March 2023. We saw £15.6m by that date. So that will be well up on Scenario 2.
So total expected Revenues Scenario 3 to 31st March 2023 is £56.03m
Total Revenues we have seen upto 31st March 2023 is £43.38m

So taking into account the two affected Covid years, then revenues would have roughly matched that figure.

Put things into context then you can see the picture and it isn't as bad as what you make it out to be.