PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Speedbird Pilot Academy - Funded
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2024, 07:29
Flatiron220

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by icemanbg33
Hi guys,

I was born outside of the UK and I have no idea what's the GSCs maths and/or physics contents. My home country has a rather good educational system when it comes to exact sciences, however, both subjects have never been my strong suit and I want to find a resource which will encompass all that is necessary to prepare for the initial and subsequent stages.

I know there are a lot of tests online but I'd be interested to know what you are using to revise and prepare. I am doubtful I will be successful (I also am kinda blind) but I would like to try in any event.
Hello, I am using a variety of the online aptitude assessments, mainly for Maths, English and Logical reasoning.

Check out BBC bitesize's GCSE maths pages as well, and FTE Jerez have an excellent pre-test document which covers all the basics.

If you're not a native English speaker you will need to work pretty hard to make sure your language skills are up to par and check the residency/nationality requirements if you're not a UK citizen.
Hope some of this helps!