PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet MPL Program- what can I expect?
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2024, 19:17
Triton0206

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MANFLX
Thank you for sharing your insight. I find myself in a similar situation and want to make sure I make an informed decision, especially considering the money involved. I appreciate that your post is recent. However, I am curious to know if CAE is taking any steps to address this situation, or if there are no signs of improvement yet? Also, I am wondering if this issue is specific to easyJet MPL cadets or if it is a general issue affecting whitetail cadets as well? Thank you.
I have just passed stage 3 this week. I am hoping to have a phone call with the enrollment team and believe me, I will be asking plenty of questions regarding delays and their efforts or plans to reduce them. The current intake year will end in July, this is done to avoid pilot enrollments during peak summer months (courses take between 20-24 months), so the next intake year will start from October onwards which I am planning to start on. I am hoping these few months during the summer will allow for CAE to reduce the backlog of finished ground school cadets to begin their flying in Pheonix, and therefore reduce the delays for next intake year cadets..

I will respond to this comment after the call or if I get any updates. There is a thread on Reddit regarding this matter, just type in "Generation easyJet MPL" and it should be the most recent post. If anyone else has information please share as this will aid in my decision on actually accepting my offer with this course. Also if anyone would like tips or advice for the selection process just ask!