PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic information
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2024, 07:36
ctacik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jabulani
@ Pilot 123, you nailed it, working conditions are worst and its only a matter of time when a tired pilot will cause an accident, I left for the same reasons as you did but as long as they find people to accept the conditions they will not change anything.

My favorite answer of this finance guy was " do not complain and be happy to have a job at all"
Originally Posted by Inverted.Panda
That and the management always pushing back, saying that if we're not happy we can leave, instead of trying to find some solutions But you're still not a homeless.
And what's wrong with taking the bus?
I left them long ago and I see that nothing changes. Only that they can find worse and worse quality of pilots. Just before I leave I met a recently hired ''senior F/O with more 2750 hours'' that supposed to have fast command. Only that the hours were on a Beechcraft 1900 which doesn't fit their entry requirements for CS25, FMS aircrafts
On the other hand, A220 pilots with years in the company are still first officers. No wonder why all these incidents and why some pilots prefer to pay the bond to leave before the 3 years