PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CPL - Cathay Cadet Program vs HKIAA vs Cape Town Flight School
Old 17th Feb 2024, 01:41
yep_ok_whatever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by trigonometry
Based on what you wrote here, I don't think you really figure out what you want out of Aviation, because if you did, you would have kept trying on Cathay 12 years ago, you would have kept trying on Dragonair as well, you would have gotten some flying hours in between, and you would not have waited for 12 years to start considering about this career. Something must have stopped you and only you know what it is.

The three options you have stated, it's quite easy to choose actually, it is like asking, should I buy a phone with my own money, or, should I sign up a bundle plan with Smartone or CSL or 3 to get a phone. As a 35 year old with substantial work experiences, I trust that you have the ability to see it through.
No need to be judgemental, he/she wants others input, I assume they aren't looking to be criticised if their life took another turn.

As an aside, Trigonometry, are you with CX or any other local airlines, been on any of these courses? Your input would be appreciated.