PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Accommodation MS - Are all villas the same?
Old 16th Feb 2024, 11:34
HugeJarse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Aero_manoloman
That helps a lot.
And how is it usually if I don't look to take over a villa? Does EK restore the villas to their original state (Do they uninstall the garage roof cover and the water filtration system?).
Basically is it worth it to take over a villa or are they in an ok state when they're in the restored and assigned by the company to new joiners? I'm not that interested in some of those heavily decorated and expensive takeovers.

Thanks
When someone leaves the villa by choice, moving to a property that they’ve purchased for example, they have to restore the villa to how they received it from the company.
EK will then repaint the villa and make it look like nobody was ever there.
The previous occupiers will have to remove the garage shades and return the garden to dust.
So unless you are interested in taking over a villa because its garden is mature and you really need the garage shades I don’t see the point.
But if they’ve put down nice flooring and curtains inside or redone the kitchen maybe then it’s worth a look.
But I don’t think there is any need for that. You only end up paying someone lots of money for a villa that you are going to be given anyway.