PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 30-40 Virgin Blue Cabin Crew Quit each month ?
Old 27th Jan 2004, 19:51
ShesGreatintheGalley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I predicted Jetstar would collapse within 2 years, which it will
how can you have 'predicted' something that has not happened yet? oh... mabye you really meant 'predict?'... in which case would you mind enlightening us with your informed opinion on this issue?.

I don't gamble but I'd love money on the collapse of wishful star I mean Jetstar.
you are plainly ill.

I dont know a single person flying today who 'wishes' cabin crew from a rival airline to lose their jobs. i know i certainly dont and i cant imagine there are many on here who do either. We are all in the same industry and most of us fly with who we do because that is who hired us or the only choice at the time. Picking an airline is not like a box of chocolates you know. sometimes you dont have a choice and sometimes some melt so you need to move on and choose another . I have not heard of many people who picked an airline and flew with it 'for life' and i am sure if you surveyed people on this forum and asked them if their airline collapsed would they fly with the rival they would mostly answer yes. its called living, and its about flying for the jobs sake, not for the uniform or company.

We fly in airlines that compete with each other but we are not 'enemies' by any standard. we are all here to do the same job, and we say hello to each other in the terminals and sometimes even drink and eat together in hotel bars and restaurants as joint crews. We all know that without healthy competition, airlines would not need to expand and hire more crew.. so sit back and think about that for a moment before you start wishing every other airline to go bust.. in most cases its the new airlines that are our (cabin crew i am talking about , not your) future.
Simply by typing this you have proven to everyone on this forum that you are simply a spiteful little wannabe..you pretend you know so much but all you want to do is boast to everyone about things that you never do and positions you really want and have the chance to accept, but probably never even got through the initial interview stage.

oh, and one more thing:

I have just been offered a sensational position, so I won't be going to the VB interview, then agian Andy man neither are you, only difference is, I'm deciding not to go, you can't go because you have not been invited, take care washing the dishes now.
spite again, and all that really sounds like is jealousy. There is nothing wrong with being turned away from your first airline interview, lots of us were the first time too. You however obviously know that there is no way in hell they would even look twice at you so you have decided not to go at all. now thats what i call enthuasism and passion and dedication! (not). something of which it sounds like, andyman has and you dont. big difference.

andyman.....u r not CC material so grow up and continue to wash dishes at the local restaurant. VB recruiters obviously saw right through you well done VB recruiters
just showing everyone again your immaturity and jealousy. i personally am offended that you think you even know what 'cabin crew material' is. Humor us will you and tell us all why you would make a great crewmember.
Goodluck in your sensational new position...!

oh, and andyman.. i dont know you but it sounds like this is what you want to do and it is something you will work towards acheiveing so goodluck and dont let crazy people like this moron put you off, we all get knocked back but its part of the run. goodluck!

--- Mr Seatback: still cracking up over the woman lesbian and male gays thing. see you soon hopefully!

fly safe!