PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Network EBA
Thread: Network EBA
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2024, 23:29
morno

Received 323 Likes on 121 Posts
Originally Posted by soseg
To anyone reading this who is an AIPA rep, com member etc. Keg you're the president, aren’t you?

As an AIPA member I want to know why you’re quiet?

AFAP endorsed the last EBA offer, as did AIPA, however they have backed their pilots after the third no vote. Why hasn’t AIPA seized the opportunity to join them and get their members to take PIA as well?

We want answers. I was contemplating the last few months whether AIPA was staying quiet to look like the good guys to QF IR and try secure QF SH a good deal on the side quietly and stay out of the media heat, but after the laughable email offer the SH pilots across the road got from the company in December that’s obviously not the case. And FWIW, I haven’t spoken to a single AIPA member who understands or agrees with the logic of staying quiet like it’s all some confidential secret stuff going on behind closed doors.

So, on behalf of the many other mainline AIPA members who are losing faith in you and looking to switch to AFAP; what the hell are you guys doing? Asleep at the wheel?
Because they’re only listening to the top seniority members who have very little to lose. Meanwhile everyone else at the bottom is thrown under the bus, so that the AIPA Com can be assured cushy jobs in the office by not rocking the boat (ie. the company).

Go to AFAP like so many others are now doing. At least they might listen and take action because they’re completely separate from the company.
The following 5 users liked this post by morno: