PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Network EBA
Thread: Network EBA
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2024, 10:35
DirectAnywhere

Received 183 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by stevieboy330
I am pretty new here, that's true, but I'm not new to business or aviation, I'm also a pretty successful person. In my experience truly great employers don't engage with their staff like this because it's bad for business across the board. I don't see a positive outcome here for either side, sadly, although I sincerely hope Network Aviation Pilots can start getting treated with a little more respect & get some of the recognition they are entitled to, best of luck.
My tongue was firmly in my cheek. I wasn’t having a go at you or your experience or background.

I was making the point that this attitude from management has been the way for at least the last 20 years, really since the acquisition of Impulse.

This idea of divide and conquer, and pitting different pilot groups against one another, has been the hallmark of the Dixon/ Joyce eras, and now the Hudson tenure provides no evidence of intent to change that direction, despite the nice words to that effect.

The fact that the airline and its various incarnations through multiple subsidiaries continues to function is a testament to the crew (tech and cabin) and ground staff that continue to turn up and do the job to the best of their ability.

This is despite the best efforts of management to demonstrate their contempt for those very staff at every opportunity, despite the possible consequences you described above.

Last edited by DirectAnywhere; 11th Feb 2024 at 10:55.