PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NETJETS Europe hiring again
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2024, 08:26
Globally Challenged

Received 9 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Kanukku
I haven’t heard back yet, but I’m guessing they’re awfully busy sifting through a ton of applications, so patiently waiting for a green/red light.

On another note, I hear there are some online psychometric tests before the interview. Does anyone have advice on how we can best prepare for these, in order to demonstrate our top capacity with them?

Exciting times! Thank you
(edited to add the vital word “not” to my comment on psychometric tests 🤦‍♂️)

Pyschometrics are not designed to catch you out and preparing for them or second guessing what you think they want to see can usually be spotted. Just relax, grab a cup or tea / coffee and read the instructions carefully before beginning. Usually you need to provide your first reaction rather than deliberating for too long over the answers.

Generally we recruit motivated crews who are willing to adapt and learn and who are not put off by interacting with our owners. On a day to day basis, the actual flying is a small part of what we do. It’s managing all the services (potentially in airports that neither crew member has been to before). So your problem solving, workload management, teamwork etc that you want to demonstrate if you get to the face-to-face parts.

Last edited by Globally Challenged; 11th Feb 2024 at 06:58.