PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thoughts on TUI Fly programme in Belgium
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2024, 16:57
i_havecontrols

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by victorkeck
Yes, 1st March! It was offered to me in the online call, but the date is ok, so no problem : ). Although a later date does not really mean better, as I think it would (hopefully) be advantageous to go ahead with the interview now, as you are the first wave, I guess. But I am curious because there are so many dates. Does anyone know how many have applied and reached this stage? And how many places are available? In my case, I would start the training just after high school, but without a degree, or else. What are your profiles, if I may ask . Even in your teens? I wish you all the best of luck and if you want we could start a whats app group or something where we can prepare together as a team.

Now to what you said about the MPL/fATPL: I believe that it is unlikely that a company as employee-friendly as TUI would really run a training programme if it did not bring benefits to both sides. Right? : )
Exciting! Well again, best of luck.

I’d also very much like to know the amount of candidates and the amount of people who get to this stage. I guess we’ll never really know. Also, I’m not sure how many pilots they need.

I do have a degree, and my teens are longer ago than I care to admit (just kidding, I’m not that old).

I’ll PM you my phone number, a WhatsApp group sounds like a good idea!