PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Schools for Flight Training?
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2024, 11:07
Sheikhey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi David.

From the three schools you have mentioned I only have first hand experience of Bartolini. I advise strongly against signing up to a course there. They certainly had a good reputation but it seems over the past year they have gone downhill. Once they have your money then communication is terrible, they do not honour the prices they agree, the courses take around double the time they tell you and I would say they are generally dishonest to deal with. I left and I’m so glad I did.

Aside from my own personal experience I personally know many people who have left because of the situation there with training running way over time and many more who want to leave but are already financially committed to Bartolini. Lots of stories recently of students who had to repeat their multi engine theory classes as they had not completed their multi engine training within the six month validity period of the theory training.

I’m aware also that a current group of students there have felt it necessary to write an open letter to the management seeking a remedy for the situation with delays of many months resulting in this cost of extra theory training and accommodation costs.

I hope this doesn’t come across as a hatchet job but unfortunately at the time that I was doing my research on schools in Europe I didn’t have this information so I ended up signing up with Bartolini. Maybe I can save somebody else that trouble.