PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress recruitement for 2024 season is starting
Old 7th Feb 2024, 10:36
rjarea51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thx for your feedback and effort! It is hard to read. You could use ChatGDP: "I submitted my documents in late July and received an email from HR the following day. Unfortunately, I didn't have my English language certificate, so they requested that I obtain it as soon as possible. I opted for ITEP as it was the quickest and most cost-effective choice, offering a higher chance of obtaining impressive scores compared to IELTS.

Once I sent the ITEP certificate, they promptly issued an invitation for the Mollymawk test. I had to make a payment and download the test, and HR instructed me to inform them when I was ready to take the test at their headquarters. The Mollymawk test consists of 20 runs for the aptitude tests and 2 runs each for English, maths/physics, and ATPL.

I highly recommend practicing and passing the official Mollymawk practice test before using up the 20 runs, as they are limited. After informing HR, they scheduled the Mollymawk test in Antalya. If you don't pass, don't worry; you have a second chance. To pass the official test at the headquarters, you need to score more than 25% in each module.

Keep in mind that the scores are not absolute but rather a comparison based on the same age group. Even if you score high on practice runs, strive for your maximum in the official test. Passing Mollymawk leads to HR booking you for the simulator ride, which could be a full-flight simulator (FFS) in AYT or a fixed base simulator in IST at Ayjet Flight School.

They are primarily looking for good flying skills during the simulator ride. Making a mistake or two is acceptable. In my case, the assigned route was LTAI DERYA1T, involving specific maneuvers such as descending 1000fpm while turning and executing raw data ILS approaches to runway 36C.

After passing the simulator ride, the next step is the final interview with two captains, an HR representative, and an aviation psychologist. This interview is known for being challenging, and although I failed, I believe it's manageable. The interview lasts over an hour and covers technical questions, HR-related inquiries, and tests your geographical and general knowledge of aviation by showing pictures of various cockpits and aircraft. Some questions may be basic, so be prepared.

Typically, the final interview is scheduled after receiving a positive response from the simulator ride, but in my case, SunExpress expedited the recruitment process due to the high demand for pilots. My final interview was even booked before I completed the simulator ride. Please excuse any grammar and spelling errors."