PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress recruitement for 2024 season is starting
Old 7th Feb 2024, 07:16
flapsupboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys, I’ll leave my feedback here from October,2023 in case anyone gets called.

My background : 22yr old, 230hrs TT, EASA cplmeir,MCC/JOC on a320. No degree , south Asian origin, eu passport

I sent my documents late July and I got the email from HR to send the documents the next day, I did not have the English language certificate with me so they asked me to get it done and send as soon as possible. I did ITEP because it was the fastest and cheapest, also you’ll have a big chance of getting high marks than ielts. Once I sent the itep certificate they immediately sent the invitation for mollymawk, I had to go pay and download the test, hr asked me to tell them when I am ready to do the test at their hq. You get 20 runs for the 3 aptitude tests and 2 runs for English, maths/ physics and ATPL. I strongly recommend to practice of pass before you use the runs on the official mollymawk practice test because it’s limited to 20 and you can maximize your scores after a bit of understanding and practice on pass. Once you tell hr they book you in for the mollymawk test in Antalya. You go there and get it done, don’t worry if you fail because you get a second chance which I got failing one module. You have to get more than 25% for the modules to pass on the official test at the hq . This is not a score rather a comparison of results based on the same age so even though you get high scores on the practice runs make sure you do your max on the test because I know a few who got more than 90% on the practice runs but didn’t make it on the official exam. When you pass the mollymawk,hr books you in for the sim ride which can be ffs in AYT or fixed base in IST ayjet flight school. They want to see good flying skills, and if you make a mistake or two it won’t matter. For me it was LTAI DERYA1T which they send out on the briefing pack, no AT no FD then descend 1000fpm while turning, ils raw data to 36C twice,(on the briefing pack the tell you that you’ll get to use FD for the ILS but assessor decides this based on your first approach performance) and also a visual circuit to 36C. I thought I failed this because I messed up the SID but miraculously I passed. Approaches and the rest were good I guess. Next you’ll face the final interview with two captains, hr lady and the aviation psychologist. This interview is famous for being hard, I failed this part but I think it’s very doable. It lasts approximately more than 1 hr and they ask you technical questions, Hr questions and tests your geographical knowledge and general knowledge about aviation showing pics of different cockpits,aircrafts and questions about them. I couldn’t answer some basic questions though. Usually the final interview is booked in after you get the positive reply from the sim but the word around is that SunExpress needs a bunch of pilots so they have expedited the recruitment process, my final interview was booked in even before I did the sim.
Excuse the grammar and spelling.