PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reciprocal agreement with the EU on the transfer of UK CAA Flight Crew Licences.
Old 5th Feb 2024, 14:10
ToppersTwr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EGGW
Danish have been very helpful. I should have the EASA ATPL back in my hands very shortly. Has taken more or less 9 months. 3 months to get Initial Medical appointment. Got medical issued by Austro control, within 3 weeks (had a couple of issues, old age). The started SOLI to Danish CAA. Got EASA skills test on a type I have current. SoLI took 9 weeks. Now just awaiting licence issue. Danish CAA do have quite a backlog, of UK peeps. The Danish verified my UK licence with UK CAA.

Irish gone off the rails by all accounts. Maltese helpful apparently as well.

EGGW.
Hi EGGW

Thanks for the insight there. I was hoping you could perhaps just add a few details to your experience if that's ok? I am currently a B737 Capt for the red yorkshire airline and looking to follow in your footsteps. Can you confirm that the process you followed was, EASA medical (Dr. Christopher J. KING does Danish CAA medicals), skills test, submit to Danish CAA? No exams? If you could highlight anything I've missed I'd really appreciate it.

Kind regards,

TT