PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International recruitment 2024
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2024, 05:15
WannabeSyd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kayd23
For AD, I made sure I dressed professionally/smart. I did my research on QANTAS, I was friendly to other candidates and made sure I looked welcoming, approachable and a team player when I was in group activities. The day is sorted by rotations, an introduction video, a 1-1 interview, a height test and identification check, 1 or 2 group activities, a comprehensive English standard test and a time to ask questions to current staff about their role. Remember they are assessing you from the start to end.

They should send an email about the documents you need to bring i.e. ID, print outs etc. If successful, you will receive an email/text a few days later stating you have progressed to the next stage. There are several stages, reference check, CPR, swim test, ASICS check and medical and then once that is finished you will wait for a GS date (the stage I am at). Good luck everyone!
Hi, did they ask you to bring an A4 size head and shoulder pic, I’m a bit confused here coz I’ve applied for many jobs but none of them ask for an A4 size 😅