PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Belfast international-3
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2024, 17:13
eddieh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello & Couple of Things

Hi folks, thanks for having me on the forum.

Couple of things that may be of interest.

First, a group of us will shortly be launching an "Insiders' Guide" to Belfast's Airports. Don't want to post any links as that's against group etiquette, but I think it will be interesting to some of you in this group. It's aimed at the public and designed to help them get the most out of the airports and also shine some transparency into what are otherwise opaque private businesses. If you'd like to get involved or find out more, that would be great. I imagine this group is absolutely full of amazing insight (far more than I have) that travellers and others who are thinking of getting involved with airports, like potential employees, would benefit from.

Secondly, a lot of you will be aware of issues between Allster and BIA. I will soon be putting up some videos to share my story. I can honestly say I have never dealt with anything more unprofessional in my life than this. Almost 25 years in business and this is simply unbelievable.

Thank you for all of the support you have expressed to me in person or online since Pilot NI kindly posted some of his views on Tiktok last week.
If anyone is interested in that situation, I will happily provide full documentation in support of my comments upon request! We have absolutely nothing to hide

Eddie

x-post FB Airside NI