PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Schools in U.S.
Thread: Schools in U.S.
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2024, 15:11
F4ine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Schools in U.S.

Hi friends.
I have an FAA PPL with just over a hundred hours. Haven't flown in a few months. Looking for CPL training (goal is ATP/ATPL). Full-time training, accelerated preferably.

Can anyone recommend a very professional school, which is either part 61 or 141 in Florida, Texas, or Arizona? Preferably those states, but if you have any other in mind let me know please.

I'm in the middle of working on EU citizenship and obtained a UK CAA Class 1 medical. Looking to potentially work in Europe in the future, so any American school that has a combined FAA / CAA or EASA path would be great.

I've been looking at Naples Air Center in Florida but I really don't like how their communication (or lack of) has been with me up to now. Also I looked at some threads here reviewing them and I think I can probably cross them off my list.

I can also go back to my part 61 flying club where I felt really comfortable, and where I trust the instructors and the maintenance. However, they lack multi-engines. But, I can obtain the FAA IR and CPL with them and perhaps later work on converting to UK CAA or EASA, while taking an ATPL distance learning course. Would that be the better option?