PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joyce ‘retires’ early 👍
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2024, 03:26
Superman1

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
So so bizarre you would need to tap into the wisdom of BCG and McKinsey to come into an airline to teach them how to improve OTP?! I understand maybe complex financial re-structures or complex international tax issues they may be able to provide some advisory services….. but OTP?!? It does seem however to be back slapping and congrats all around that BCG could improve NPS scores though.

Personally I think if after many years of budget and staff cuts, the executive team begrudgingly handed millions of dollars to any department/employee to actually invest and spend the money, and asked them to please fix our call centres and customer response times, they would be able to achieve the exact same thing….. Anyone would have loved the green light to spend the money on more staff, more training and give the front line agents some added flexibility to address customer issues and grant reasonable compensation when required.

It’s not rocket science and I’m sure it didn’t need to cost QF a few million dollars to engage BCG and one of their grads to think how to spend the cash.
The following 2 users liked this post by Superman1: