PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hungarian Flight Schools.
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2024, 21:58
ATPLol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by flickrollson52
Hi,
Been with Best Fly for my ME/IR skill tests and A-UPRT certificate. Can confirm everything said above: great school for the price.
I flew in late Oct and in Dec, the weather is definitely better than in most neighboring countries. It's been kind of windy there, especially when flying closer to Pecs, so it might be a challenge for a PPL cadet.
Even though the school is "rural", it still delivers. They'll manage everything to be as effective as possible in terms of scheduling, or at least that's what they did for me.
The planes are quite old, but I've seen worse. The maintenance is alright.
There were no hidden costs whatsoever, and I was quite surprised by that - it is almost a common practice for ATOs today.
The town is small but quite rich for its size, there are decent restaurants, banks, even museum I think. People are friendly and will try to understand English.
I walked everywhere, but it did take a lot of time. They said they provide bikes for long-term cadets. If you can rent a car in BUD, you should probably do it.

To sum it up, Best Fly is like an AK rifle: user-friendly, reliable, and inexpensive. Fancy, cutting-edge? No. Gets the job done? Yes.

Hi! do you know if they had the CPL/MEP-IR program? I only see the SEP-IR and then the conversion to MEP-IR. I want to do the CPL/MEP-IR so that I can ditch the SEP-IR test