PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Application 2022
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2024, 07:25
Shazeem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by teamflyer
i got the same email and interested. But i just have a few questions. I fly for one of the legacies in the US and my schedule affords me to go to school as well. The program is all online so I could do it from Dubai if I so happen to get hired. I am just wondering about the schedule flexibility in Emirates. Is one easily able to choose their days off for their schedule for instance if I have an exam on a specific date, can I choose my days off accordingly?

Also does Emirates have a seniority system like they do here in the US? Someone told me that everyone gets the same pay and treatment and seniority doesn’t have much play?
​​​​​​We have a comedian in our midst.
Lol, good one. Well no need to do your studies abroad when in Dubai. There is an Aviation University here ( "the Middle East’s leading educational institution for aeronautical engineering, aviation management, business management, aviation safety and security studies")!

And yes you can study there in your 8-12 offdays a month. You can come over, it is never boring in this part of the world. Halas.