PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Application 2022
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2024, 03:08
teamflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Busdriver01
Had an email recently from EK saying they've reviewed my application and would like to invite me to fill in a full application - I applied years ago (probably just as covid was kicking off) and never heard anything. Is that common? Did they get to the bottom of the barrel and then decide to contact me, or did they just have that many applications to work through that it's taken them this long to respond? Shall I go for it?!
i got the same email and interested. But i just have a few questions. I fly for one of the legacies in the US and my schedule affords me to go to school as well. The program is all online so I could do it from Dubai if I so happen to get hired. I am just wondering about the schedule flexibility in Emirates. Is one easily able to choose their days off for their schedule for instance if I have an exam on a specific date, can I choose my days off accordingly?

Also does Emirates have a seniority system like they do here in the US? Someone told me that everyone gets the same pay and treatment and seniority doesn’t have much play?