PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair-2 cadets
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2024, 20:09
NBOA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MynameisJeff
Hi Guys,

I have two questions / two problems for you. I signed up for Wizzair at the beginning of January this year. Here I start my first problem. When I click on the "Jobs Applied" tab on my application form there is only one thing there and that is the "Pilot Application Form", I know from my buddies that they have things like "First Officer - Non-Type Rated- Cadet level". I'm quite worried that I don't have anything like that there, does anyone have anything similar? Or any advice?

The other problem is that I know for a fact that there is a selection process for the cadet level until the end of March, but I haven't received any invitation, nothing at all. Do you think I can expect anything? I don't know exactly how it works and I'm quite unsure.

Thank you in advance for your answers and advice
Hello,

They said during a virtual open day that they gathered all applications forms within only one "Pilot Application" and that's why yours is different. They for sure applied well before January 24.
For your second point, I guess it's "first come, first serve" policy to receive an assessment invitation so you should receive it in any case but sometimes it's really long...

My advice would be to attend all virtual open days because at the beginning of each one, they share a QR code to scan which sometimes allows you to get shortlisted within 1 week and sometimes gives you flights and accomodation free of charge for your assessments (once it comes).

Best of luck !