PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK pilot training options, job opportunities for 737/A320
Old 26th Jan 2024, 18:53
VariablePitchP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by plusblade
My current situation -

BA, TUI MPL - failed remote interviews •EZY MPL at CAE - Failed stage 3 which is the final stage Likelihood of getting an interview very soon with CAE integrated is very high Have not applied yet to Skybourne, LE or L3 integrated ATPL Researching other options is giving me a real heartache right now, my dream is to become a 737 or A320 pilot Looking at modular, my plan would be to do everything at Flight training London Elstree, remote ATPL theory with CATS then A320 APS MCC with VA Training was hoping of getting an MPL course because I'm getting severe anxiety/worries about not being able to find a job after completing my training as MPL would have started with easy Jet.. that was the plan ljust don't know if it's worth the risk with modular or Integrated ATPL, might be better to just wait for an MPL to open up im not sure What is the employability like for modular students in the UK?
You will get an offer from Oxford, L3, etc. The application process is simply being able to generate £100K of cash. They don’t care if you fail, you haven’t got an airline expecting you to pass.

Modular vs integrated. You’ll finish quicker, spend far less, and be treated like someone who isn’t 6 years old if you go Modular. You get the same bit of paper, cannot understand why anyone would even contemplate self funding integrated without being tagged.