PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 24th Jan 2024, 15:36
pilot2021

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Richard_
The ones who have come forward that have either spoken up or replied privately in the associated group chat when i asked was that of 14 various students, again not many people would want to come forward and say they got rejected via ryan air etc rather instead make a comment such as they dont wish to work for a company that asks for £30,000 for the type rating or they didn't apply to ryan air, again the numbers are low but just wanted to make others aware that not everyone whom applies to ryan air gets in or that ryan air recruits everyone.. i am one of those students ( 1st time passes on atpls with average of 92%/ 1st time pass on both cpl mep ir/ age mid 30's ).. i was fortunate to at least do the online application and be rejected whereas others after completing APS/MCC and uploading their docs online have just got a rejection reply.. it really is a cut throat industry as that aside from ryan air whom is the general recruitment for low hour cadets from flight school the next competitor wizz will not be again recruiting this year, met many students whom are still in the holding pool since 2022..
ATPLs and first attempt is not a factor to get the job.
probably something with your nationality, documents, social media posts etc…